Before the use of this feature you must Setup Roku and directions can be found on www.roku.com/link
The Beta version of Xfinity TV app has just been released for Roku in the U.S. What would this mean for Xfinity customers in the US?
- This means there is more choice in accessing programming which is included in their cable subscription!
- This app makes it possible for Xfinity TV clients to see local broadcast, public and government channels, and recordings from their DVR, from Comcast’s private network, on their Roku streaming devices.
- Allowing customers to use and explore the beta Roku channel- its enhanced performance and additional features and functionality will be supported by Comcast to provide users a smooth app experience.
- The Xfinity TV app is available on the Roku Channel Store. In the beginning, it will work on Roku TV’s and Roku streaming players since about 2013, to include Roku Express(and+), Streaming Stick 3600, Roku Premiere(and+), Ultra, and models Roku 2, 3, and 4 (models 4210, 4200, 4230, 4400).
- We are also looking at expanding support for additional Roku players throughout the Beta version.
- With the Xfinity TV official app launch planned for the year end- We are looking forward to people to try out the new app and enjoy the choice and flexibility in accessing their Xfinity cable subscription on their Roku device.
- If you have any observations, kindly let us know your feedback which shall greatly support the Comcast Team in improvisation for a greater user experience.
For more information visit https://www.rokucomlinkaccount.com/ and if you like to activate your Roku device in www Roku com link please call our Toll-free +1-866-991-0140. Get ready to explore the all new Xfinity TV app!
- (no comments)